Staten Island NY
This newly renovated 1900 seater was growing by leaps and bounds but wasn’t quite
Ready to add a full time programming director.
FSA hired to handle all venue programming.
1. A significant increase in show count – up from 39 shows to 85 in two years.
2. A significantly improved cash flow and profit picture
3. Used the experience of FSA at a fraction of the cost of full time staff person to save overhead.
This gorgeous 1700 seat gem was emerging from a difficult financial time and
Was being ignored by local promoters and renters.
FSA hired to provide 15-20 shows annually.
1. National artists added to lineup
2. Profit on shows contributed to increased cash flow and extension of programming in other areas
3. Peace of mind to not have to rely on outside promoters to bring programming.
Bowery Presents needed someone to handle the marketing of a seasonal facility in upstate new York as well as
The very busy marketing of two suburban theaters.
1. Sales increased at all 3 venues
2. A seasoned professional handled and recommended all aspects of their marketing
3. Bowery saved the cost of hiring a full time person.